Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Home!

Well we finally sold our house and closed on it Friday! Yeah!!! We found an apartment in pleasant grove that's letting us go month by month! We are still looking for a house. We have offers one one in pleasant grove and 2 in lehi! Hopefully one of those pan out soon. I'm sick of living in the apartment already! I'm not sure how people with kids do it! I'm constantly worried my kids are making too much noise or going to spill something! Our dining room is carpet....not the best for children They get "cabin fever" really easy here, there's not much room to play and be boys! But I am so grateful we sold our house. The apartment has a pool and playground, the boys and me love it! We are a lot closer to well, most everything! We should be able to spend more time together as a family.

Hunter starts school on the 27th. I can't believe I have a kindergartner. He is both excited and nervous. The school is bigger than he was expecting and is nervous about making friends. He is really excited about getting to be a big boy and learning how to read.

I'm cutting back my hours at work when Hunter starts school, I'll only work about 8 a week. I want to be able to spend time with my kids and be home when Hunter comes home from school.
Will's job is CRAZY!!! They've been working massive amounts of hours and his computer contracting business (System's Green) has more work than they can handle right now. Even through it's crazy, we are grateful he has work and a good job. We are working on a number 3 addition to our family...we'll let you know if anything happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment